Found this at samuel’s multiply blog entry.
- Some like it long, some like it short.
- You can study the market as much as you like, but it all comes down to luck.
- Those who talk about it the most, have the least experience.
- One simple mistake could lead to 18 unprofitable years.
- Some prefer to sit back and watch it grow.
- Terms include swing trading, asset turnover, naked call, after hours, insider trading, silent partner, blind entries, 30-day wash rule, straddle, triangles, descending tops, ascending bottoms, pump and dump, partial surrender, stop order, position limit, voluntary liquidation, and explicit interest.
- Low confidence can keep you out of the market.
- Everyone tends to focus on performance.
- Some do it alone, others do it with a group, and some hire professionals.
- and the number one reason….Some positions are better than others and the best position is always up for debate!
And remember, past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.