After the upside-down in the Metatrader brokerage business following the new regulation regarding minimal capital requirement of FCM took place, bigger corporations have started to adopt MT4. Perhaps they start to realize the magnet of MT4 in attracting a significant portion of the retail trader customers.
Among several big names we know who adopt MT4 are FXCM and RCG (Rosenthal Collins Group). FXCM is still planning on this move, it is said to be ready in 2008, if there is enough interest in it.
Meanwhile, we’ve been demoing RCG’s MT4 for several days now. They have a sub-pips spread. As we can see here in the tick chart screen shot below, EUR/USD was traded with a sub-2 pips spread during London/European session:
This information below is taken from tradeviewforex’s website:
- Recently ranked by Futures magazine as #21 out of the top 50 brokers in the world
- Second largest independent FCM
- $46 million of net capital
- $735 million in customer assets, 20,000 accounts, assets over 4 billion
- Can trace its roots back to 1923
- Online accounts: streamlined setup, don’t necessarily need to provide license or utility bill, approval within 24 hours, all money transfers will be in customers account by end of day (typical time is 24-48 hours) enabling trading to begin immediately.
- 15 offices worldwide
- 24 hour trading support
- Straight pass through for unprecedented trade execution
- Three options for accounts: Tighter spreads, higher interest, or straight through processing
- Utilizes familiar MetaTrader 4 software
- You want to place your hard-earned money with a stable, well-capitalized brokerage firm. We have been around for over 80 years, and our financial standing is only getting stronger. Over the past two years, our Customer Funds increased by an astounding 63%. For more information on our solid financial record, see our 2006 financial statements.
But still, we’re looking for a UK-based MT4 broker now.